Drz only one religion nd dt iz humanity!!, if u cnt rspct adrz relign its btr to stay quite, " Human mind iz like a television set its btr to turn off d sound if its blank" I hope info on my blog Will clarify ur concept abt Sanatan Dhrm!

I talk about simplicity
and innocence comes to beat it

I talk about strength
and power comes to beat it

I talk about respect and dignity
comes to beat it

I talk about warmth
and fire comes to beat it

I talk about rivers
and the oceans come to beat it

I talk about the sixth sense
and spirituality comes to beat it

I talk about liking
and love comes to beat it

I talk about poise
and grace comes to beat it

4 comments:

shahreen said...

fiittt!! :D

humna said...

ahan...gud

shahreen said...

i tok bout geeks
and they take me to our class =p

laraib said...

nyccc.....!!!!!

Post a Comment